Download Yamaha Basic FX Suite 2 full version program free setup for Windows. Yamaha Basic FX Suite full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
Yamaha Basic FX Suite Overview
This software consists of VST3 Plug-ins of various effects and sound processing developed by Yamaha, some of which fully utilize modeling technology. It consists of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X, and Guitar Amp Classics. It will install the following three software programs when you install this program. You may also like Arturia FX Collection 3 Free Download
Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip: This processing effect is a multi-effect that features a compressor and equalizer.
REV-X: This processing effect is a digital reverb platform for professional audio devices developed by Yamaha.
Guitar Amp Classics: This processing effect features guitar amp simulations that Yamaha fully utilizes modeling technology.
Technical Details of Yamaha Basic FX Suite
- Software Name: Yamaha Basic FX Suite for Windows
- Software File Name: Yamaha-Basic-FX-Suite-2.0.0.rar
- Software Version: 2.0.0
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 58.7 MB
- Developers: Steinberg
- File Password: rebootes.com
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Last updated: 3 September 2022
System Requirements for Yamaha Basic FX Suite
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Yamaha Basic FX Suite 2.0.0 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Yamaha Basic FX Suite free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Yamaha Basic FX Suite for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.