Download SystemRescueCd 9 full version program free setup for Windows. SystemRescueCd 9 full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
It contains tools for working with hard disk: a breakdown into sections, diagnosis, preservation, and restoration parts. Knows how to mount the Windows Ntfs for reading and writing. It also contains tools for configuring the network, network services, search tools, rootkits, and antivirus. Can download it from the CD-ROM, USB drive, or a network via PXE. You may also like Macrorit Partition Expert 6 Free Download
SystemRescueCd comes c many programs Linux, such as system tools (parted, part image, stools, etc.) and essential tools (editors, midnight commander, network tools). can use the boot disk on servers, Linux, desktop computers running Linux or Windows. The kernel supports basic file systems (ext2/ext3/ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, iso9660), as well as the network file system (Samba and NFS)
Features of SystemRescueCd
- Fully operable and independent operating system based on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD drive, even if the main computer’s operating system will not boot.
- Supports the following file systems: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Support for network file systems: Samba and NFS.
- Create, edit, copy, restore hard drive partitions.
- Backup your data.
- The presence of a number of system utilities
- Create the user’s own boot disk option.
- Work with the hard drive
Technical Details of SystemRescueCd
- Software Name: SystemRescueCd for Windows
- Software File Name: systemrescue-9.05
- Software Version: 9.05
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 709 MB MB
- Developers: SystemRescueCd
- File Password: Rebootes.com
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Last updated: October 22, 2022
System Requirements for SystemRescueCd
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
SystemRescueCd 9.05 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download SystemRescueCd free setup. It is a complete offline setup of SystemRescueCd for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.