Download MyLanViewer 5 full version program free setup for Windows. MyLanViewer full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
This Network/IP Scanner is a powerful Netbios and LAN/Network IP address scanner for Windows, whois and traceroute tool, remote shutdown and Wake On LAN (WOL) manager, wireless network scanner, and monitor. It will help you find all IP addresses, MAC addresses, and shared folders of computers on your wired or wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
It supports remote shutdown, wake-on-LAN, lock workstation, logs off, sleeps, hibernates, reboot and power off. Moreover, it can also view and access shared folders, terminate user sessions, disable shared folders, show netstat information and detect rogue DHCP servers. You may also like Algorius Net Viewer 11 Free Download
Technical Details of MyLanViewer
- Software Name: MyLanViewer for Windows
- Software File Name: MyLanViewer-5.6.9-Enterprise.rar
- Software Version: 5.6.9
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 38.3 MB
- Developers: S.K. Software
- File Password: rebootes.com
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Last updated: October 24, 2022
System Requirements for MyLanViewer
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
MyLanViewer 5.6.9 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download MyLanViewer free setup. It is a complete offline setup of MyLanViewer for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.