Download Homedale 2 full version program free setup for Windows. Homedale full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
Homedale 2 Overview
Homedale is a simple wireless network monitor that lets you view nearby access points’ status and signal strength. In addition to displaying technical information like infrastructure mode, channel, and supported bitrates, the program also includes a signal graph that allows you to monitor the signal strength of multiple access points in real time. With Homedale, you can search for Wi-Fi / WLAN Access Points and monitor their signal strength. You may also like MyLanViewer 5 Free Download
Features of Homedale
- See an overview of all available access points with their signal strength, encryption [WEP/WPA/WPA2], speed, and channel.
- You can also monitor the signal strength of selected access points in a graph over time.
- Make a right mouse click to connect and disconnect from a WLAN access point.
- See the usage of all Wi-Fi channels and find the optimal channel for your access point.
Technical Details of Homedale
- Software Name: Homedale for Windows
- Software File Name: Homedale.2.03.rar
- Software Version: 2.03
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 1 MB
- Developers: TheSZ
- File Password: rebootes.com
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Last updated: October 12, 2022
System Requirements for Homedale
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Homedale 2.03 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Homedale free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Homedale for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.