Download CheckMail 5 full version program free setup for Windows. CheckMail full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
CheckMail 5 Overview
This powerful POP3 email checking program notifies you when you have received a new email. Allows you to check all your email accounts for new messages and preview or delete them before downloading them to your computer. This software saves time and money by allowing you to delete unwanted or large emails directly from the server without downloading them. You can even compose and send new emails directly with it or reply to or forward existing ones. It supports custom notifications, multiple email accounts, sorting and filtering, and much more. Also, it is immune to viruses and other harmful email content because it will never start any attachments, scripts, programs, etc. It can act as a server for home offices or small businesses by collecting and sending emails for many users. You may also like Postbox 7 Free Download
Features of CheckMail
- Unlimited number of POP3 email accounts
- SSL support (e.g. for Gmail and other SSL enabled servers)
- Supports replying, forwarding and sending new emails
- Can act as a POP3 server by collecting emails of many accounts and storing them locally
- Can act as an SMTP server by collecting all emails of a local network and sending them on schedule
- Can be used as a complete mail server for local and remote accounts
- Custom notifications for different emails/accounts/groups/etc.
- Powerful sorting options for filtering spam
- Absolutely immune to viruses and other harmful email content, because it will never start any attachments, scripts, programs, etc.
- Many options for full customization
Technical Details of CheckMail
- Software Name: CheckMail for Windows
- Software File Name: CheckMail-5.22.3.rar
- Software Version: 5.23
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 1.14 MB
- Developers: Desksoft
- File Password: rebootes.com
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Last updated: October 24, 2022
System Requirements for CheckMail
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
CheckMail 5.23 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download CheckMail free setup. It is a complete offline setup of CheckMail for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.