Download BackupAssist Classic 11 full version program free setup for Windows. BackupAssist Classic 11 full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
BackupAssist Classic Overview
BackupAssist Desktop is a potent and reliable backup that works in various domains in your network. For example, it assures recovery in different disastrous losses like Bare Metal Recovery, Instant VM Recovery, Hardware Agnostic, Customizes Boot Tools, Low RPOs, and RTOs. You may also like O&O DiskImage Professional 17 Free Download
Apart from different kinds of recoveries, it also guarantees management of sites and ransomware defense. For instance, Single Screen Control, Remote Backup, Restore, Global Reports, Easy Web App, Remote Deployment, Ransomware Protection, Ransomware Detection, SMS & Email Alerts, Manual Scanning, etc. Easy Rollout Features.
Features of BackupAssist Classic
- Backup to full Systems.
- Backup to virtual or Physical.
- Backup to files, Folders, Apps.
- Backup to Onsite, Cloud.
- Backup to ncremental Backups.
- Data Restoration for the following
- Selected File Restore
- Powerful Search Tool
- Boot off Backup Media
- Point-In Time SQL
- Individual Mail Items
Technical Details of BackupAssist Classic
- Software Name: BackupAssist Classic for Windows
- Software File Name: BackupAssist-Classic-11.2.2.rar
- Software Version: 11.2.2
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 100 MB
- Developers: Cortex I.T. Labs
- File Password: Rebootes.com
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for BackupAssist Classic
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
BackupAssist Classic 11.2.2 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download BackupAssist Classic free setup. It is a complete offline setup of BackupAssist Classic for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.