Download Auslogics Driver Updater 126.96.36.199 full version program free setup for Windows. Auslogics Driver Updater 188.8.131.52 full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
Auslogics Driver Updater Overview
Driver Updater will check your computer for potential driver problems, give you a report on outdated or missing drivers it detects, and let you quickly update them to the latest manufacturer-recommended versions. Auslogics Driver Updater works just as you would expect. Launch a scan, and any outdated drivers are quickly listed, along with the dates and times of the latest version. You’re able to update individual or all drivers with a click, and there’s an option to ignore particular devices entirely (applicable if you’d instead install some drivers yourself).
Driver Updater is the best solution for keeping your hardware and devices working smoothly. However, you may have performance problems that outdated drivers do not cause on your PC. These may include junk file accumulations, corrupt entries in the Windows registry, incorrect system or network connection settings, or other speed-reducing issues. You may also like Intel Driver & Support Assistant 22 Free Download
Features of Auslogics Driver Updater
- You can update all drivers in one click compared to manually searching the web for the right update for each of your drivers.
- Only official driver versions made specifically for your device type and model are downloaded and installed onto your PC.
- Backups are created prior to updating drivers so you can always go back to the previous driver version if you don’t like the updated one.
- Exclusive Auslogics technology is proven safe and effective in multiple tests, used by PC manufacturers and recommended by experts.
Technical Details of Auslogics Driver Updater
- Software Name: Auslogics Driver Updater for Windows
- Software File Name: Auslogics-Driver-Updater-184.108.40.206.rar
- Software Version: 220.127.116.11
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 13.2 MB
- Developers: Auslogics
- File Password: rebootes.com
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Last updated: 30 June 2022
System Requirements for Auslogics Driver Updater
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Auslogics Driver Updater 18.104.22.168 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Auslogics Driver Updater free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Auslogics Driver Updater for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.