Download ArtRage full version program free setup for Windows. ARTRAGE full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
ArtRage is a digital artist’s studio with many familiar tools that look and work like real things. It’s a canvas for thick, expressive oils and delicate watercolors, a sketchpad with a complete set of pencils, and a sheet of paper with a stack of wax crayons. With 100s of the paint natures, the natural beauty of this program is that you can use it on your Windows PC and Android or ISO smartphone too. This means you can use this program anywhere you wish. ArtRage is used for traditional style art, graphic design, picture book illustrations, movie and video game concept art, scientific illustrations, fan art, comics, caricatures, abstracts, photo editing, special effects, product design, and more. ArtRage is the perfect creative tool for anyone, from kids to adults, amateurs to professionals. You may also like Album TD 4 Free Download
Features of ArtRage
- Smear and blend thick oils to create natural color gradients.
- Sketch with pencils and shade with the edge of the tip.
- Create delicate watercolor strokes that react to canvas texture.
- And much more, without any fuss!
Technical Details of ArtRage
- Software Name: ArtRage for Windows
- Software File Name: Ambient-Design-ArtRage-6.1.3.rar
- Software Version: 6.1.3
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 93 MB
- Developers: ArtRage
- File Password: rebootes.com
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Last updated: 25 August 2022
System Requirements for ArtRage
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
ArtRage 6.1.3 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download ArtRage free setup. It is a complete offline setup of ArtRage for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.