Download Coolmuster Android Backup Manager full version program free setup for Windows. Coolmuster Android Backup Manager full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
Coolmuster Android Backup Manager Overview
It’s better to back up your Android phone data before it gets lost, such as contacts, SMS, photos, documents, etc. Also, if you need to restore Android phone backup to a new Android phone, this top-notch Android backup software can empower you to realize all your demands on Android backup and restore without any hassles.
Wondering how to backup everything on an Android phone effortlessly? This Android backup software allows you to backup Android phones to PC in one click and endows you with the full right to backup Android phone data easily. You may also like NoxPlayer 7 Free Download
Features of Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
- Back Up Android Phone in 1 Click
- Restore Android from Backup in 1 Click
- 2 Device Connection Methods: USB and Wi-Fi
- High Compatibility, Fast Transfer, Read Only, etc.
Technical Details of Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
- Software Name: Coolmuster Android Backup Manager 2 for Windows
- Software File Name: Coolmuster-Android-Backup-Manager-2.2.28.rar
- Software Version: 2.2.28
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 22.1 MB
- Developers: Coolmuster
- File Password: Rebootes.com
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Coolmuster Android Backup Manager 2.2.28 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Coolmuster Android Backup Manager free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Coolmuster Android Backup Manager for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.