Download Active Takeoff 3 full version program free setup for Windows. Active Takeoff full version program complete setup is now available for free download. This standalone setup is compatible with x86 and x64 architectures.
Active Takeoff Overview
With Active Takeoff construction estimating & takeoff software no more piles of paper, costly printing fees and running around. Save time, money and space! It supports PDF plans, scanned plans, or any other image. Importing your plans is a breeze. Just select the files you want to import (PDF or images files) and you’re set to go! You may also like Process Monitor 3 Free Download
Calculating areas such as walls, floors, siding, or roofs becomes easy. Quickly measure ridge, eave and valley lengths using our integrated pitch converter. Need to estimate tiles, drywall, painting, concrete or insulation? No problem! Just use one of our handy estimating extensions. No matter what the job, Active Takeoff will calculate everything for you!
Technical Details of Active Takeoff
- Software Name: Active Takeoff for Windows
- Software File Name: Active-Takeoff-3.0.16.rar
- Software Version: 3.0.16
- Architectures: x64
- File Size: 34.7 MB
- Developers: Activetakeoff
- File Password: rebootes.com
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Last updated: October 28, 2022
System Requirements for Active Takeoff
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Active Takeoff 3.0.16 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Active Takeoff free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Active Takeoff for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.